|You can find all these fabulous Hi Lows on our Hi-Low webpage.|
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Monday, July 30, 2012
|1. Skull Top and Pink Skirt // 2. Skull Clutch // 3. Pink Bracelet// 4. Skull Ring// 5.Shoes|
Skulls usually have an association with darkness. However, these days skulls are all the buzz. They are totally a fashion statement, but one that is bold and daring. Try having some fun by pairing a nice bright full skirt, with a ton of skull accessories. You can find all of these fun items on our website!
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Honey Fruit Pasta!
A simple pretty pasta with refreshing fruit for a perfect summer get together!
- 1 Bag Torino Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Grapes
- 1/2 Cup Diced Pineapple and Watermelon
- 1/2 Cup Diced Green Apple and Cantaloupe
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- Boil 6 cups of water with 1 tbsp of salt
- Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes
- Drain water and run noodles under cold water for 5 minutes.
- Place noodles in refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes
- Mix pasta and fruit together.
- Drizzle honey over the top.
1 Cup - 215 Calories, 25g Carbs, 4g Protein, 3g Fat, 6g Carbs
Posted by Unknown at 2:18 PM
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Friday, July 13, 2012
I love all of Taralynn's ideas for keeping busy. It's true sometimes I find myself heading to the fridge because I don't know what to do with myself. These are definitely some great tips to try. Sidenote, sorry we've been absent this whole week! I promise we'll be back on track on Monday. July has kind of gotten away from us but we have something totally cool coming next week.
Check more great tips on Taralynn's Tumblr!
Posted by Unknown at 7:56 PM